PROJECT DESIGN & FEASIBILITY
Through our comprehensive process, we’ll take a deep dive to get the answers you need. After completing the process, you will get a full project plan, budget and next steps. Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive plan of action that you can choose to execute on your own or by working with Adventure Scientists.
1. Interviews & Research
2. Project Plan
We create a project plan that speaks to your priority project development needs, such as:
- recommending best pathways to develop and execute data collection protocols
- identifying and cultivating additional data end users
- flagging permitting, access, and other field-based issues
- addressing other pressing obstacles that might pose challenges to a successful project launch.
- determining the scope and scale of your data collection needs
3. Final Report
If you choose to proceed with Adventure Scientists, you will enter our Build phase.
Looking for a different service?
Volunteer training, quality control, permitting, equipment and technology sourcing
Volunteer Recruiting & Screening
Identifying field support needs, recruiting portal buildout, recruiting and screening
Full Project Management
Protocol development, volunteer training/management, media, reporting, fundraising, technology consulting